Sunday, June 21, 2009

Uncorrected Proofs #6: One day, it will be you



Y'know, I'm beginning to wonder if maybe this comic is going to turn into just a bunch of things that have happened to me while I'm naked. This particular time was at a conference a few years ago. We'd just gone shopping and been talked into trying out Jockey underwear. They're soooo comfortable, and are now my favorite brand. So, I go back to the hotel and try them on, and they are super comfortable, but as I'm about to put clothes back on and get ready for dinner or something, and in walks my poor friend Courtney, who was absolutely mortified. When you're my friend, it's only a matter of time before you see my penis, let's be honest.

Trying out the monochromatic style, and I was downright lazy as far as background goes. I'm having fun with this.

1 comment:

  1. apparently, from the various postings on the internet, it's only a matter of time before your family sees your penis too...

    ReplyDelete